Dell printers have helped this multinational computer technology company to beat its competitors and acquire the topmost position in this domain. From black and white to colored and then all-in-one, Dell printers have seen a lot of technological changes since their launch. By providing a variety of printers each with different specifications and features, the main motto of the company is to let its users experience the best of technology as well as printing.
Despite the advanced features, you cannot be sure that your printer will always work smoothly. In short, you might experience several technical glitches while printing, downloading & installing the printer’s driver or when replacing the toner or the cartridge. To fix these errors, you need to avail Dell printer support services.
Apart from these, one of the most common Dell printer errors, which its users face, is Spooling Error. This error occurs whenever the computer system sends a print command to the printer, which is already processing the previously given command. So, the current command gets added to the queue and when there are a number of commands get added to the queue, it hangs up the printer.
The troubleshooting steps to fix this error depend on the version of Windows you are using. To help every Windows OS user get rid of Dell printer spooling issues, we have provided different solutions. Check them out here:
- Enter Troubleshooting in the search bar
- Click the displayed result for “Troubleshooting”
- Now, go to the Hardware and Sound section in the Control Panel and click Use a Printer
- Hit Advanced
- Choose Run as Administrator
- Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions
If an error occurs during this process, contact the Dell Printer Customer Support Number and speak to a technician to get an immediate support.
- Go to the Control Panel
- Under the Hardware and Sound section, click Use a Printer and then Advanced
- Follow the on-screen prompts
- Select Run as Admin
- Hit Next and wait until the troubleshooting ends up!