Brother printers have delivered significant service to the users of various countries. The organization has received many awards for its performance in several categories that covers customer satisfaction and many others.
The firm is constantly making its new users for different products. With Brother printing machines, it gets easier to transfer commands with wireless networks and supported devices. However, you need to have supported printer software to perform any task and you can easily find the right software for your printer model on Brother’s official page. You may also take Brother Printer support for the installation of the software. For manual process on how to download and install printer driver, refer to the steps below.
Brother Printer driver installation procedure:
- Open a web browser and go to the official site of Brother printer
- From the top menu section, click on ‘Support & Download’ option
- A new menu bar will appear right below the main menu
- Click on Product support option
- Type in your Brother printer model in the field of ‘Search for Product’ and click on the lens icon to proceed
- You will have the option of ‘Downloads (download the latest drivers, utilities, firmware)’, click on it and continue
- From the appeared list of Operating systems, choose yours and click Search
- From the listed choices, go to Driver’s row and click printer driver
- Agree to the EULA and Download the software
You have successfully installed the most suitable Brother Printer driver for your printing machine. In ill cases, you might encounter problems while performing the Brother Printer driver installation instructions. It is recommended to connect with Brother Printer support to receive the fix. A list of possible driver errors a user encounter in general use.
A list of Brother Printer driver errors:
- Brother printer driver won’t install
- Brother Printer driver is unavailable for specific operating system
- Incorrectly configured printer software
- Printer driver is not compatible
- Printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Your printer driver files are infected with malware
- Driver unable to connect or detect with the printer
Regardless of the problem caused by the printer software, your printing machine could also be the source of errors. A few of them are mentioned below.
Other errors with the printer:
- Documents stuck in print queue, unable to print
- Printer is not connecting with the wireless network
- Scanner not working
- Prints are not clear and have faded colors with slim horizontal lines
- Brother Printer Error message on machine’s display: Low temperature
- Out of memory print error
- Error message: Awaiting Redial
- No Ink Cartridge detected
- Printer locked error message
- Display message: Standing by ON/OFF to resume
There are various other issues related with Printers. In any of the case, you can connect with Brother Printer support number to find an assured fix for HP Printer Support, Canon printer support, Epson Printer support. Keep the software update to eliminate the chances of error and perform the actions as directed in the manual guide provided with the machine.